Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Can't believe it!

Wow, I can't believe it.  I made it into the 4th round of Last Scrapper standing at Divine Digitals.   Even if I don't get past this round, it is ok.
I am thrilled that I made it this far.  I have never done anything like this
before and it has been so much fun.  I love the LO I did this week.  I wish that I could show you but it is still a secret.  At least until Nov. 16th.  Then I can post them in  here.  So for today, I have this LO. of
Oz eating the whip cream off of my mocha.  I love spending time with
him.  Now that Jay is in Kindergarten, I get a day with Oz, just the two of us.  I also get Jay alone, just the two of us on Monday afternoon.  It is
so much fun being part of their world.
I used Katheryn Estry's kit Autumn Angels.  I love her creations.  You can find her at Gotta Pixel.   http://www.gottapixel.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment