Thursday, December 3, 2009

Frosty Mornings

Well the weather is getting frightful and a little frosty, so here is a great kit to scrap those moments.  Mrs. JayBob Designs has done a great job of capturing the frosty mornings.  I made two LO's to show off her kit.  Hope you enjoy it.  Then you can go to Designs in Digital and check out this awesome kit.
index.php   I also made a freebie for you.  A set of frames to go along with this kit.  See below



We had a very warm day in November and Jay was over and so we gathered the leaves together.  She had so much fun playing in them on the sidewalk barefoot.  Yep it was that warm.




I really love this picture of my two nieces.  One is the oldest and the other the youngest of 11 kids.  I am so glad that I moved closer to them so I can see them once in a while.



Well here is the freebie I told you I  had.  I hope you enjoy them very much.
http://www.4shared.com/file/165445193/470f0653/Frosty_Morning_Frames.html?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 05 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete