Sunday, November 29, 2009

Seasons Greetings by Topsy Turvy Designs

I am back to repost this.   Sorry to anyone who came here and found nothing.  I am still learning on how to do QP and how to post them.  So please bear with me.  I think I have it corrrect now.  I love Naz's kit Season's Greetings.  It is filled with beautiful papers and elements.  I used a lot of the elements to decorate the tree in my first LO.


I love the holiday season.  I love the decorations in the stores and on the homes.  I love to see the children with their eyes aglow as they wait in line to see Santa.  I love to see the nativity scenes in the common squares (even though some think that it is not politically correct), I love to see presents under the tree but I really love when it snows and everything is so white.  I confess too that I love to shovel
the snow.  Hmmmmm must be a little nutso.



I love the papers in this one. The wreaths in back of the pictures add such a nice touch and I love the
stockings with the grandkids names.
So with not much more making you wait, here is your freebie QP(whoops have to go save it as a jpeg)




You can get it here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/162766215/4fb52799/web_Waiting_QP.html?

Here is where you can find this adorable kit.
product.php

How about another freebie:  Here are some fancy frames that you can use.

You can grab them here:  

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 30 Nov [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love the frames, so pretty :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete