Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A freebie from the Northern Lights Kit

I made a QP for you out of the Northern lights kit.  you can pick it up at Designs in Digitals

http://designsindigital.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_21&sort=20a&page=3

Here is the kit.


I had a lot of fun playing with this kit.  I made too LO (in a previous post) and decided to make a
QP.  You can grab the QP  Here.

When you go into 4 share it shows the QP with some little squiggly things on the photo part.  Don't worry those do not show up on the QP at all. All you have to do is put your photos inside and you are done.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete