Monday, November 2, 2009

WOW is my skills on the computer being totally challenged.  My learning curve is totally messed up with something dragging it down on one end.  LOL.  Ok adding blinkies seem so simple and I follow the instructions exactly and blip........nothing.  I am now a Ct member of a second designer and I am leaving it at that.  I think that two is enough to have fun with.  My second one is with Mrs. JayBob's Designs and they can be found at Designs in Digital.   http://www.designsindigital.com
If you love challenges this is the place to be.  Along with my other site these will keep you busy and inspire you in your digi scrapping.  I myself am a challenge addict.  The more the better.  They inspire me and sometimes stretch my skills and I learn a lot.  I also like to look at the galleries because you can get some really great ideas from other digi scrappers.  Well back to the drawing board on trying to post another blinkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment